I am running to raise money for blood cancer research, and most of all, to help prevent cancer from taking more lives.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Day 7 Curing the blood cancers one mile at a time baby!

Alrighty, so the schedule has started and I am trying to stick to it as much as possible. Monday and Fridays are the official days off and I think I can live with that. I do love a Friday evening with family and friends to hang out with. I ran my 2 miles and managed my way through it. I am trying to run without an Ipod or anything in my hears in order to prepare myself for the actual event in April. I am thinking that a new pair of shoes is in order for this weekend. So it shall be done in order to pass on the blisters! I have been surfing the web for running gear. I had no idea that running tights were 75 bucks. I guess I will have to stick to Amazon for some great deals. Check back for more juicy gossip as I prepare to train for the marathon.

No comments:

Post a Comment