I am running to raise money for blood cancer research, and most of all, to help prevent cancer from taking more lives.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Day 6 My first run wasn't so bad

On Sunday December 6th, I started my training for running the marathon. Let me just say that I was slightly nervous about running because it had snowed the day before and left about 5 inches of snow on the ground. With that in mind, I decided that it would be best for me to just run at the gym for my safety. So I did 26 minutes at an easy pace and realized that maybe running wouldn't be so bad. Did I mention that I had a flat screen tv in front of me to keep entertained? I was told that we can't have ear buds while running due to competition rules so no Ipod here to listen to.

First Run down-Check
Day off tomorrow
Shopping for run gear

off to working on my thesis....yes its still a work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment