I am running to raise money for blood cancer research, and most of all, to help prevent cancer from taking more lives.

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Day 24th-Christmas Eve-I'm under the weather

Merry Christmas Eve to all! Okay let me do my best to catch you up. Last Friday the 18th was an interesting day. I go to work at 8:30am and find out that the snow is coming my way (about 2 feet but whose counting). My coworkers told me to go home and pack and jump on the road. After 12 1/2 hours of being in the car, driving through snow and rain my old cat and I made it home safely. Whooo-hooo to safe driving!

I ran that Sunday morning and nearly froze my buns off (it was super cold)! My mom and I made a run to Dick's and Sports Academy for more running gear (running tights, under armour and socks). It was a fun time Christmas shopping with my mom. Unfortunately since buying the gear I haven't been able to go running because I have been sick sinus troubles. Oh how I miss my allergy free days! Kleenex, cough drops and benadryl have been my best buds lately.

While I have been home I have had the opportunity to talk up TNT and LLS. I hope that by spreading the word and the mission of The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society that more and more will want to give.

Merry Christmas to you all! Here's to a happy and healthy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment