I am running to raise money for blood cancer research, and most of all, to help prevent cancer from taking more lives.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Day 88, February 25th- News, News, News

Okay Good News, I am about $800 away from reaching my fundraising goal and I could use your help in reaching other folks. the deadline for dying my hair is February 28th so we have got to get cracking on sending more funds my way. I do thank all of you who have contributed to the LLS mission so far but I could use a few more folks to chip in. Other news is that Anu, my physical therapist, tells me that I might be able to start running again (short distances at first) but hey its good news. Right? I am starting to feel that my goal of running 26 miles is fast approaching and I need to take off running....

And if you live in the NOVA area, please stop by at Chick-fil-a on March 3rd between 6-8pm and enjoy some yummy food. Chick-fil-a has generously offered to donate 20% of the profits to LLS. Everybody has to eat so come on out and help The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society next Wednesday. See ya there!

No comments:

Post a Comment