I am running to raise money for blood cancer research, and most of all, to help prevent cancer from taking more lives.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Day 59-January 27th My First Injury/ Different hair color anyone?



Okay so I know that doing a lot of running will cause (overtraining, running down hills) an injury at some point-IT Band issues. It hurts when I walk up stairs, jog and even when I have it propped up.I have to say that it is more annoying than anything. For more information about the IT band, click on over to Runner's World.

http://www.runnersworld.com/article/0,7120,s6-241-286--13273-0,00.html

As for my tagline about hair changing color, I am making a promise to myself and to my donors that if I reach my goal by February 28th then I will dye my hair. So please feel free to vote as many times as you would like. And for my sake, I am hoping for the color pink.



What do you think? Maybe a different color?

1 comment:

  1. hey hey. I hope all is getting better. Hope for another update soon! Love You!
    Bailey

    ReplyDelete