I am running to raise money for blood cancer research, and most of all, to help prevent cancer from taking more lives.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day 43-Tuesday Jan. 12th Wanta put some cash in your pocket?


Alrighty guys...so I have started getting creative with my fundraising efforts in order to reach my goal. I did a bake sale this past Sunday as well as at work this week. With the Super Bowl only a few weeks away, I have decided to get in on the action with a fun game called Super Bowl Squares. Alright maybe some of you know how to play or maybe you don't....here goes.... Each square is $10.00. You can buy any square you wish and you can buy as many squares as you would like. I will use the numbers in each column to determine the winners at each quarter of the game. I will draw numbers 0-9 out of the hat to determine the value of each column and row. It will be random so good luck picking a box.

So what about the cash? The pot will be 50/50 (50% goes towards my commitment with LLS and 50% goes to the 4 winners (1 winner per quarter)). If you want to play, please send me a check made out to me at Laura Harrison, 3702 Farmland Drive, Fairfax, VA 22033. Please be sure to include your contact information so I can send you your prize if you win.  If you have questions, shoot me an email at itsmeguesswhat@yahoo.com. You can also call me at 229-938-6166.

Good luck to you all! I'm so pumped for the Super Bowl!









No comments:

Post a Comment