I am running to raise money for blood cancer research, and most of all, to help prevent cancer from taking more lives.

Monday, May 30, 2011

Old Peeps came to the Big City

Last week I was very fortunate to visit with the old peeps in my life otherwise known as Nana and Grandaddy. They were road tripping to Maryland to visit my cousin for his son's birthday. On their way back, they stopped by my way and we went out to dinner at several places including Gadby's Tavern and the Auld Shebeen and the Cheesecake Factory.







Front door at Gadby's Tavern




On the second evening of the Old Couple being in town, the Mister came down and met up with us for dinner. On the way to dinner, he happen to have a run in with a curb and his tire. The curb won.


The Flat Tire and I

Gotta love the old geezer
It was so nice to see the old couple and enjoy their company for two evenings. I sure miss these folks and I am looking forward to seeing them in July. Cheers to getting older!

No comments:

Post a Comment