I am running to raise money for blood cancer research, and most of all, to help prevent cancer from taking more lives.

Friday, June 3, 2011

Happy Friday

This week has literally flown by. Oh how I love four day work weeks.

Good News on the family side: Middle Sister and the little niece have moved down to Bumpkinville full time now. So happy news for them.

The weather up here has finally started to cool off (thank goodness) so running outside isn't too unbearable. I am super pumped about my run tomorrow morning. We are doing a cool 4 miles so nothing to complain about or shy away from either.Here's to hanging out with some pretty cool peeps tomorrow.

I might even hit up a wine festival this weekend but we will see how the weekend rolls out. Cheerio my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment