I am running to raise money for blood cancer research, and most of all, to help prevent cancer from taking more lives.

Monday, May 9, 2011

Bringing my "A" Game

"Oh my goodness" in the words of my niece Jayden Lynn, I can't believe that the Fall TNT season is about to begin. The Kick Off Celebration is this Saturday and my mind is now to starting to comprehend what I got myself into (Thanks Mister for the heads up). Trainings will begin at 7AM yes let me repeat myself 7 in the MORNING on a SATURDAY. I don't get up super duper early to go to work much less to run. While I am excited to not run in the nasty sweaty heat, I am beginning to realize that my sleeping in days are over (Please someone hand me a Kleenex). Now you may ask yourself, what the heck LH don't take the plunge...run far far far away from here but then this past weekend.................................. when I hear the stories of people losing their mom/dad at an early age to the Big "C" or a young kiddo being diagnosed at the ripe ole age of 4 it reminds of me why I get up and run or go to PT.  Here's to 7AM practices, hot, sweaty runs, lots of Popsicles in my near future and an ice cold beer at the finish line.

Bringing my "A" Game on Saturday mornings...with no complaints. I will try to take pictures with my teammates at Kick Off and post some for you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment