I am running to raise money for blood cancer research, and most of all, to help prevent cancer from taking more lives.

Monday, April 25, 2011

Update from last week….chit chatting with Andrea


So I have been making a concerted effort to do something every day- going to the gym, walking/running, taking the stairs etc. The weather was absolutely beautiful outside so I decided to hit the pavement in my neighborhood. Much to my surprise so did a few of my neighbors. After several laps around my ‘hood, I ended up striking a conversation with a young lady named Andrea. 

Andrea moved to my neighborhood about 7ish months ago with her fiancé (to be married in November). She too has blonde hair and a similar build to myself. We ended up talking the evening away about life, school and work. She was a definite blessing as I didn’t have my Ipod and I met someone my own age in my neck of the woods. 

The conversation went so well that we ended up meeting each other again about the same time the next night or maybe she forgot that I would be out there. Either way, I am hoping that this becomes a regular adventure.  Weekend update to come later on...sorry there no pictures. The camera died and needs new life.

No comments:

Post a Comment