I am running to raise money for blood cancer research, and most of all, to help prevent cancer from taking more lives.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Moving One Out

I am one lucky gal to have such wonderful people in my life and one of those lovely ladies is Lindsey. She is a Southern Belle who likes sweet tea, fried pickles, college football. She moved on me this past week down to Charlottesville, VA (wine country) for an incredible job opportunity. I am so happy for her and her new chapter in life.  
 
To help a friend out and to spend a few more hours with her,Jessica and I walked up and down stairs to help her move boxes and take apart furniture. It was a great evening of laughter, pizza and wine (and of course snapping a few shots).

Jessica was super pumped about moving boxes up
and down two flights of stairs.




One last picture with Lindsey before she leaves NoVA. I am going to missing Lindsey so much. Girls Night will never be the same. Here's to awesome girlfriends.

No comments:

Post a Comment