I am running to raise money for blood cancer research, and most of all, to help prevent cancer from taking more lives.

Friday, April 15, 2011

Caddie's on Cordell=Success


This past Wednesday my past mentor Jenn had a fundraiser at Caddie’s on Cordell in Bethesda. I decided to make the trek up to Bethesda during RUSH HOUR to see the ‘pedaling for a cure’ Jenn. She is currently training to ride 100 miles around Lake Tahoe in June all in memory for her sweet mom Mrs. Judy ZiBerna. Check out her page
  

Haley and Me (Good Luck Haley with the upcoming wedding)


 While I was there, I had a wonderful time catching up with Pat and Cathy. Man, I miss these fine folks (quoting Bill Harrison J). We missed you Robbie Graves. I think we have them in for the Marine Corp and possibly San Fran. Whooohooo to wonderful TNTers.


 
Jenn invited many of her coworkers down for the happy hour. Thank you for coming out.


Wendi with the 'I' and the awesome Jenn Z

One wonderful individual, whom I called Wendi with ‘I’, was very generous and paid for our tab. Ohh Wendi we love you. Thank you so very much. 


Jenn with her biking coach Will








Happy Times with the Lucas


It was an awesome event to show up, eat nachos and watch the CAPS game. A special thank you to Caddies on Cordell for hosting Jenn's event. We are so thankful for your support of Team in Training. 



No comments:

Post a Comment