I am running to raise money for blood cancer research, and most of all, to help prevent cancer from taking more lives.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Purple Kool Aid Anyone?

Boy do I love some purple Kool-Aid  so much so that I am helping Team in Training with recruiting for the Fall Season. On Tuesday I headed over to the Burke School for an informational session and met some pretty cool folks. One person I met was named Arina. She was a seasoned TNTer and was doing the VA Beach race on Labor Day weekend. She was very nice and loved to run. She even had a fancy TNT hair bow (gotta get one those). Arina and I hit if off because we had physical therapy in common. I am hitting up her old stomping ground at Sport and Spinal. I am visiting that place on Friday so we will see how it goes.

Coach Todd and Matt (Both are Tri Folks)
Awesome TNT staffer-Lyn with wife and husband pair Patti and David (he is a survivor)
 I also got to meet a new recruit by the name of Diana. I am super pumped because we are hoping to get together to do some buddy runs. Diana has run events before so she is seasoned. She wants to do the Marine Corp Marathon. Here's to the next season of Team in Training.

Diana taking the plunge

No comments:

Post a Comment