I am running to raise money for blood cancer research, and most of all, to help prevent cancer from taking more lives.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Day 102- March 11th Left Leg is doing great; Its a go for the race

Alright so I am happy to report that I got the okay to go and do my race in April (half marathon and more of the walking than running). I didn't tell anyone earlier but I was nervous that my PT,Anu, was going to tell me to take more time off. Luckily she said that I was making progress with building my hammy back up. Every time I go back she puts the pressure to my leg and piles on the exercises. Today I felt the burn (Thanks Jenny).  If you are looking for a physical theraptist in the area, Anu at Patriot Sports Medicine is the best  http://www.physiocorp.com/facility/16104/FAIRFAX/VA/Patriot-Sports-Medicine---Fair-Ridge

Hotel reservations are a go, plane tickets are reserved, working my endurance back up to par-a work in progress...many of you know that I am an auntie to a precious a baby named Jayden. Here are some of her latest kodaks:

Her big blue eyes and adorable dimples-my precious niecee


Thank you Aunt B for her pink converses.


She is getting so big!

No comments:

Post a Comment